Gold plated jewelry can be getting dull and discolored while pure gold can last the luster forever. Is there any way to get the shine back? Luckily, the answer can be YES. Items that are gold plated can often be maintained and restored to look as good as new. Use the guides provided to extend the lifetime of the gold plated jewelry, which is also the best information for all your customers.
Tips on maintaining gold plated jewelry
1. It is advised that a same piece of jewelry should not be worn for a long time, particularly in the hot summer. The gold plated jewelry will peel off because of the long time touching sweat. It is better that the wardrobe should have more than 1 piece of gold plated jewelry.
2. It is necessary to make frequent cleaning, so as to keep the luster of the gold plated jewelry. Besides, gold plated jewelry should be taken off when having bath or hard physical labor.
3. Every piece of gold plated jewelry should be kept from getting together with other jewelries, so as to avoid friction between each other.
4. If your gold plated jewelry is designed in complicated pattern, they should be got professional cleaning and maintenance every half year.
5. If there is any allergic problem in the wearing process, you should stop wearing them and make some checking promptly.
6. Gold plated jewelry goes tarnish with sweat, so make sure you don’t forget to remove your gold plated jewelry when you exercise or anything that would require heavy physical work, and also when swimming.
7. Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewelry. Wear your jewelry after the favorite perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume do not interact with your jewelry’s metal.
8. Avoid the substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and so on, which may react with the gold plated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily.
9. Every after use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
10. To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have.
Additional tips and advice
If the above method does not improve the shine and luster of your gold jewelry, it will likely need to be cleaned professionally. If it is gold plated, and the plating was removed, it may need to be reapplied. This also needs to be completed by a professional jeweler. To get the best gold plated jewelry that can be worn for a long time, Viennois-online is your first choice, which has a good technology in the coating and there are do a thicker layers of coatings than other gold plated jewelry suppliers.
Gold plated jewelry is great option when you are looking for great wholesale fashion jewelries that doesn’t break your bank and it can goes for any type of other jewelries, may it be a ring, necklace and earrings. Learn more about the ways to keep this wonderful jewelry bright all the time using the guides provided. Hope it will work for you and make you look like the most professional wholesalers. Good luck!